- Product Description
From Thursday 28th March 2019, it will be a legal requirement for certain trailers travelling abroad to be registered with the DVLA. When registered, trailers must display a trailer registration plate as well as the registration number plate of the towing vehicle.
- Road Legal Trailer Registration Plate
- Rectangular Size: 229mm x 178mm (9" x 7") with standard Font
- Plate Colour: White
- Complies to BS AU 145d Standards:-
- MOT and Road legal;
- Number Plates are manufactured to correct regulations including correct legal font and spacing and shows supplier's name, postcode and the BS Mark
- Our trailer plates are manufactured in-house to the highest quality BS standard materials.
The trailer registration mark will consist of one letter followed by seven numbers. They will be grouped as one letter and three numbers followed by a group of four numbers, for example A123 4567 as shown in image above.
Please complete the options before adding to cart and remember to provide documentation as below.
(1) Trailer Registration Certificate or the Trailer Number Plate Authorisation Certificate eV948
(2) Proof of ID
In accordance with the law, before we are able to process a trailer registration plate order, we will need to see the necessary documentation to prove name and address and proof of ownership with the trailer or registration mark. Whilst we appreciate the inconvenience of having to produce these documents, we can assure you that if these documents are provided quickly then there will be no undue delays.
We are registered with the DVLA to produce and supply road legal car, motorcycle and trailer registration plates in accordance with BS AU 145d Standards.
Due to the personalisation of this product, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns once an order for a number plate or show plate has entered the processing stage. This does not affect your statutory rights.