- Product Description
- Product Video
ISSE Classic Snow Socks are the ideal easy alternative to snow chains for use in an emergency in snow and ice
- Come in pack of 2 as only required on the Drive wheels
- TUV approved
- High resistant anti wear fabric
- Material: 100% Polyolefin
- Reusable & washable
- Storage bag included
- Specially designed for all cars and ideal for those that don't support metal snow chains
- Suitable for cars, vans, 4x4s, trucks
- Not suitable for heavy or powerful vehicles
- Easy to fit - Simply slip on like a Sock onto your driving traction Wheels as far as possible (see images); roll/drive car forward approx 1 metre and finish off putting Socks into place and adjust centering by using blue tabs (see final image) - It really is as easier as that!
- Completely reuseable, they are light and easy to keep in your car boot just in case you get caught and they do work!
- Manufactured in Spain
What fitment do I require?
- Available for most wheel sizes 13" to 22" although exact fitment is dependant on Car Tyre Size which can be found on the sidewall of your tyre (some larger vehicles have different size front tyres to rear tyres). Remember that snow socks should be fitted to the drive wheels only. Once you know your tyre size then you just need to view our Application List to find out which ISSE fitment you will require.
- Not all tyre sizes are covered and we do not recommend fitting other fitments if your tyre size is not listed.
- To obtain the ISSE fitment code required for your tyre size, please check the Application List:- Click here to View Application List
Further Information and Help
Snow socks are for emergency use and are designed to be driven on ice and snow. They are not a replacement for winter tyres and driving on a normal asphalt road surface will wear and damage the product over time. Please refer to the safety and warranty notes below.
- Use size specific to your tyre size
- Carefully assemble in accordance with fitting instructions included
- Do not exceed 30mph; do not make sudden accelerations or stops
- Turn smoothly and avoid skidding
- The use on carriage without snow is the cause of rapid deterioration and has a negative influence on the behaviour of the vehicle
- In case of unusual noise, stop the vehicle and check anti skidding device assembling conditions
- Remove as soon as possible when they are no longer required and when the vehicle is parked.
Manufacturer's one year warranty against manufacturing or material defects only. The warranty does not cover wear and tear, damaged caused by road surface or road debris or rips caused by skidding/wheel spinning.
To view PDF files Adobe Reader is required.