- Product Description
Author: Mike Saunders
A step-by-step guide to programming in Python
- Haynes Computer Coding Manual
- A step-by-step guide to programming in Python
- The BBC's micro:bits and the interest within the education sector for coding have increased the market potential for books on the subject.
- This Haynes Coding Manual teaches you everything you need to become a great programmer. Whether you need to boost your coding skills for school, work or just as a hobby, this comprehensive guide introduces the tools, terms and concepts that take you from a beginner to an experienced developer. Simple explanations and step-by-step guides ease you through the features of the Python programming language, providing you with everything you need to write code in the real world
- Author: Mike Saunders is the author of the Haynes Linux Manual. He has extensive experience with computers and programming and regularly contributes to IT magazines.
- Book No: H6118
- ISBN: 9781785211188