- Product Description
- Safety Information
- Carlube Copper Grease
- 70g Tube
- High performance lead-free anti-seize compound
- Use prior to assembly of nuts and bolts to ensure easy release, without damage, even after long periods in adverse conditions
- Helps initial assembly, making tightening easier and more positive
- Copper grease prevents galling and seizure even at extreme temperatures and can be used in atmospheric conditions that would otherwise destroy other lubricants
- Has excellent corrosion resistance
- Eases dismantling where metal pickup can occur
- Carlube Copper grease is based on a non-melting grease containing a complex blend of heat resistant solids and low shear metals.
- Ideal for use on Battery terminals, Disc pad brakes, Exhaust clamps, Spark plug threads, Wheel studs etc.
WARNING: Copper grease helps prevent disc break squeal if applied to back of disc pads, do not apply any compound to friction material or disc electrical system.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuff
- Store in tightly closed original container in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place
- If ventilation is insufficient, suitable respiratory protection must be provided
- Use suitable protective gloves if risk of skin contact
- Goggles/face shield are recommended
- Wear suitable protective clothing as protection against splashing or contamination
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.