- Product Description
Steelmate professional TPMS system (tyre pressure monitoring system) constantly monitors tyre pressure and temperature. The TPMS system displays accurate levels and warns the driver when tyre pressure or tyre temperatures are abnormal.
According to analysis by leading tyre manufacturers, up to 90% of vehicles on Britains roads do not have the correct tyre pressure in their tyres leading to reduced fuel consumption and accelerating tyre wear. Alarmingly, it also increases the likelihood of serious road traffic accidents.
In the USA TPMS is required by law to be fitted on new vehicles from September 2007. It became law in 2012 for all cars manufactured in Europe after this date to have a TPMS system installed as standard.
Replace original rubber or bolt-in wheel valves (whichever you have fitted) with the Steelmate's bolt-in integral wheel valves and sensors. This can be done easily at any tyre centre for a very small cost, ensuring that your wheels are re-balanced afterwards. The wireless display unit simply plugs into your cigarette lighter socket inside your vehicle for you to view.
Tyres Tyre Pressure Monitoring System saves fuel, it saves tyre wear, it saves lives
- The Steelmate tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) constantly monitors tyre pressure and temperature and warns the driver when tyre pressures or tyre temperatures are abnormal
- 24hr - 365 days a year monitoring
- Totally wireless and CE Certified and meets OEM quality standards
- Easy to install cigarette plug TPMS display
- Displays pressures in Kgf/cm2, BAR or PSI
- Stable wireless signal transmission
- Audible and visual alert for abnormal tyre pressures and temperature
- Easy programming of sensors to display
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- Wide screen blue LCD display with built in programmer
- Maximum high pressure warning 87 psi
- Minimum low pressure warning 15 psi
- Black TPMS sensors are not visable (installed inner side of the wheel)
- Sensors with long battery life of up to 5 years or 100,000 KM dependant on useage
- Kit includes: 4 integral sensors & valves plus wireless cigarette plug display
- Benefits of Correct Tyre Pressures include
- Better Fuel consumption... Saves Money
- Normal Tyre Wear... Saves Money
- No low pressure tyre failure ... saves lives
- Track Applications.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Perfect for racing, track days
- 4 TPMS integral Sensors & wheel valves, display unit
- Display unit measures approx 8.8cm (H) x 4.2cm (W)