- Product Description
The Steelmate TP-8886 TPMS system (tyre pressure monitoring system) is a DIY tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that uses your Android or iPhone to display the vehicles tyre pressures and temperatures in real time. Tyre pressures and temperature are monitored constantly.
According to analysis by leading tyre manufacturers, up to 90% of vehicles on Britains roads do not have the correct tyre pressure in their tyres leading to reduced fuel consumption and accelerating tyre wear. Alarmingly, it also increases the likelihood of serious road traffic accidents.
In the USA TPMS is required by law to be fitted on new vehicles from September 2007. It became law in 2012 for all cars manufactured in Europe after this date to have a TPMS system installed as standard.
- 4 x screw on sensors with cigarette plug display
- Easy to install cigarette plug display which transmits in real time the current tyre pressures and temperatures of all 4 tyres via bluetooth back to your Android or iPhone via App
- Cigarette plug display also has audible and visual warnings when a tyre pressure drops below or raises above a chosen level.
- Sensors come pre-paired to the correct wheel position and are labelled for easy installation
- Simply screw each sensor onto the vehicle valve stem then lock in place with the provided locknut and tool
- Maximum tyre pressure of 3.3 Bar/ 47 psi (for vehicles with higher tyre pressures you will need to purchase a professional TPMS system)
- TPMS App displays:
- Pressures in BAR or PSI
- Maximum high pressure value 3.3 Bar/ 47 psi
- Minimum low pressure value 1.7 Bar/25 psi
- Temperature - 20 - + 60 degrees celsius
- Wireless data transmitting and anti-interference
- Battery type: user replaceable batteries CR1632
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty
Tyres Tyre Pressure Monitoring System saves fuel, it saves tyre wear, it saves lives
- The Steelmate tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) constantly monitors tyre pressure and temperature and warns the driver when tyre pressures or tyre temperatures are abnormal
- 24hr - 365 days a year monitoring
- Totally wireless and CE Certified and meets OEM quality standards
- Benefits of Correct Tyre Pressures include
- Better Fuel consumption... Saves Money
- Normal Tyre Wear... Saves Money
- No low pressure tyre failure ... saves lives
- Track Applications.
- Perfect for racing, track days