- Product Description
- Application List
- Come in pack of 2 (required on Drive wheels only)
- Come in zipped storage bag
- ABS compatible
- ONORM Gepruft approved (Austrian product certificatification/standard)
- Conforms to French regions roadsigned B26 (requirement to carry snow chains/snow socks)
- Designed for emergency situations for snow and ice
- Easy to fit - Simply slip on like a Sock onto your Drive Wheels as far as possible; roll/drive car forward approx 1 metre and finish off putting Socks into place
- Completely reuseable, they are light and easy to keep in your car boot just in case you get caught and they do work!
- Washable at 30 degrees c
What fitment will I require?
- Snow socks are available for most wheel sizes 13" to 20" although exact fitment is dependant on Car Tyre Size which can be found on the sidewall of your tyre (some larger vehicles have different size front tyres to rear tyres). Remember that snow socks should be fitted to the drive wheels only. Once you know your tyre size then you just need to view our Application List to find out which size you will require.
- Not all tyre sizes are covered and we do not recommend fitting other fitments if your tyre size is not listed. If your tyre size is not covered under the Husky Application List please click here for ISSE Snow Socks
- To obtain the size required for your tyre size, please check the Application List:- Click here to View Application List
Need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 6061446
Further Information and Help:
Snow socks are an emergency solution and are designed to be driven on snow and ice only. Snow socks are not a replacement for winter tyres and regular driving on normal asphalt road surface will wear and damage the product. Please refer to safety, maintenance and warranty notes below.
* Safety & Maintenance Instructions:
- Use fitment size specific to your tyre size.
- Carefully assemble in accordance with fitting instructions included.
- Do not exceed 50 km/h (31 mph); do not make sudden accelerations or stops - wheel spin may cause product to rip.
- Turn smoothly and avoid skidding to avoid socks being ripped/shredded.
- The use on carriage without snow is the cause of rapid deterioration and has a negative influence on the behaviour of the vehicle.
- In case of unusual noise, stop the vehicle and check anti skidding device assembling conditions.
- Remove as soon as possible when they are no longer required and when the vehicle is parked.
- Dry snow socks out completely before storing.
Manufacturer's one year warranty against manufacturing or material defects only. Warranty does not cover wear or tear, damage caused by road surface, road debris including unseen debris in snow, or product rips caused by skidding/spinning of wheels.