Road Legal Number Plate - Rover 75/Jaguar Registration Rear Plate
- Product Description
- UK Legal Number Plates
- Specialist Rear Yellow Plate for Rover 75, Jaguar XF vs1, X Type Est and Jaguar XJ v1 & v2 - Please choose option before adding to cart- options available:
- Rover 75/Jaguar X Type Est/ XF vs1 (635x175mm)
- Jaguar XJ v1 (610x150mm)
- Jaguar XJ v2 (530x150mm)
- Complies to BS AU 145d Standards:-
- MOT and Road legal;
- Legal Number Plates are manufactured to correct current regulations including correct spacing and legal font and shows suppliers name and postcode and BS Mark
- Car Number Registration Plates manufactured in-house to the highest quality BS standard materials.
- Side Badges (if chosen) will appear on the left hand side and will have a standard blue background ensuring your legal number plates are legal. Just choose the code underneath your chosen side badge from the drop down box before adding to cart.
Please complete the options before adding to cart and remember to send verification documents.
Side Badges (optional)
In accordance with the law, before we are able to make up your number plate/s, we will need to receive the necessary documentation to proove name and address and proof of ownership with the vehicle or registration mark. Whilst we appreciate the inconvenience of having to produce these documents, we can assure you that if these documents are provided quickly then there will be no undue delays to your order being dispatched. You can provide this proof by sending a scan or image (for example, taken with your camera or camera phone) of your chosen documents and emailing them to us at email@example.com or by fax or post - the accepted documents can be viewed here
We are registered with the DVLA to produce and supply road legal car registration number plates in accordance with BS AU 145d Standards.
Due to the personalisation of this product, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns once an order for a number plate or show plate has entered the processing stage. This does not affect your statutory rights.