- Product Description
- Mountney Classic Riveted Woodrim
- The Classic steering wheel is a semi dished, riveted woodrim wheel
- Featuring a polished, 3 spoke centre with slots and a silver centre ring
- Fits in conjunction with 'Traditional' Boss kit (4" (10cm) PCD)
- Available in Dark or Light colour wood & available in 13", 14" or 15" diameter sizes (33cm, 35.5cm or 38cm)
- Please choose size & colour before adding to cart
A steering wheel boss Hub Kit (sold separately) will be required unless you already have a modified steering wheel
WARNING: The replacement of the steering wheel on cars equipped with airbag systems will disable both the functioning of the airbag system of the driver and that of the front passenger or any other airbag fitted in the car. For cars equipped with airbag systems, these steering wheels are intended for racing use only. Failure to have a working airbag on a road use vehicle originally equipped with airbags, will fail an MOT. Do not attempt to install this kit yourself unless you have been properly trained in the installation and maintenance of car steering wheels. Do not attempt to install this kit without having previously read the instruction manual. Incorrect installation can lead to a steering wheel failure which can cause an accident resulting in serious personal injury or death.
CAUTION: Reduced steering wheel diameter will cause increased driver steering effort.