- Product Description
iO G2 technology enhances your experience & opens up the world of handsfree & music streaming possibilities whilst on the move
- iO TALK2 Advanced Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit
- iO TALK2 is an innovative in-vehicle handsfree kit utilising CSR Bluetooth technology to deliver a number of unique features and functionality to significantly enhance sound quality, driver safety and ease of use.
- iO TALK2 provides an effective means of making and receiving phone calls whilst on the move as well as streaming audio from other devices including sat-navs and MP3 players.
- Every aspect of iO TALK2 is designed with safety in mind to minimise distraction and together with optimum sound quality & clever, useful features iO TALK2 provides an effortless handsfree experience.
- Visual and vocal announcements guide the user through a straightforward menu system to easily access user settings, call information and phone book.
- iO TALK2 is for those for whom communication is their first priority but still like to listen to their own music on the road
- Multipoint Pro, 2 devices connected with full functionality
- Text to speech phonebook, menu and text msgs
- Intelligent design for easy install
- Steering wheel controls (optional accessory)
- Auto phonebook sync of ALL contacts from BOTH phones
- Removable high contrast OLED screen
- 5 Language multi lingual support onboard
- Store up to 5 devices in memory and enjoy auto-connect when you enter your vehicle
- Make and receive mobile phone calls wirelessly & handsfree in your vehicle
- CVC Technology for superb call quality
- SMS text message comaptible (check handset)
- Dual mute outputs for multiple configurations
- Multi vehicle body type presets for best possible call quality
- Excellent sound quality and performance using 80 watt class D amp
- Easy to use illuminated controller, mount anywhere in your vehicle
- A2DP – Advanced Audio Distribution Profile with AVRCP – Audio Video Remote Control Profile
* Please note that an SOT lead specific to your vehicle will be required for installation and is sold separately - please contact us for further advice