- Product Description
A step-by-step guide for humanity
By: Sean T. Page
- Haynes Alien Invasion Survival Manual
- With many of the world's top scientists now predicting that the Earth will be invaded by aliens within the next few decades, the battle to defend our planet from fiendish extra-terrestrials is no longer the realm of science fiction. UFO sightings and abduction cases continue to increase, with millions around the world now reporting that they have been held by aliens - everything is pointing to a day when we will be invaded by forces from beyond our Solar System. But don't panic - the Alien Invasion Manual has been designed to provide you with the very latest scientific insight and intelligence available on aliens and their plans to take over our gleaming blue planet.
- In true Haynes style, this book will demonstrate how with the right knowledge, training and a substantial reel of aluminium foil, the concerned citizen can really hit ET where it hurts. You can protect your home and family from mind-bending abductions, you can ensure that you remain free of any sinister implants and you can determine which shape-shifting lizards are working to take over society
- Accompanied by illustrations, maps, diagrams and step-by-step instructions, this resistance manual will be essential reading for those interested in protecting the planet from alien invaders.
- Discover the truth about aliens and how they have already infiltrated Earth · Learn the real story behind the Roswell crash, Area 51 and terrifying facts about alien abductions · Read about the alien species that threaten us - from the DNA-hungry Greys to the shape shifting Draconian reptiles · Become an Extra-terrestrial Prepper - trained and ready to defend our planet
- Create an abduction 'safe room' in your home and learn how to fight alien invaders · A comprehensive analysis of alien invasion strategies and how humanity can defeat them.
- A complete blueprint to the defending of our Solar System · Plus hundreds of new uses for aluminium foil.
- Hardback, 270 x 210mm, 128 pages, full colour throughout
- Book No: H5771
- ISBN: 9780857337719