- Product Description
- Haynes Hawker Hurricane Owner's Workshop Manual
- By: Paul Blackah & Malcolm Lowe
- An insight into owning, flying and maintaining the Hawker Hurricane
- During the Battle of Britain the RAF's Hawker Hurricane fighter won lasting fame alongside the Supermarine Spitfire. Over 11,700 examples were eventually built of this versatile and deadly combat aircraft that fulfilled an incredible number of contrasting roles. This innovative manual provides a close-up look at the Hurricane's construction together with insights into what it takes to own and fly this classic fighter and how engineers keep it airworthy, as well as the historical background of the aircraft's illustrious Second World War combat history. The RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's two Hurricane IIc models are the centrepieces of this manual.
- Hardback, 270 x 210mm, 176 pages, 167 colour & 139 b&w illustrations
- Book No: H4955
- ISBN: 9781844259557