- Product Description
It's so easy to damage your alloy wheels but can be very expensive, inconvenient and time consuming to get them refurbished. E-Tech Engineering has come up with the Alloy Wheel Repair Kit for repairing deep scuffs and scratches, curb damage to the wheel rim and most other superficial non-structural damage. The kit provides all the components you need to repair your alloy wheels yourself and contains detailed instructions of how to achieve a professional finish that is virtually invisible to detect.
If your alloys are scuffed and looking second hand and a little worse for wear, then for a small investment in money and time, you could dramatically improve the appearance and value of them and your car!
All the necessary components are included in this kit along with detailed instructions
- 1 x 400ml tin of alloy wheel lacquer spray
- 1 x 400ml tin of alloy wheel spray paint available in: (please choose colour before adding to cart)
- Silver (Metallic)
- Drift Gold (Satin)
- Motorsport Black (Satin)
- Technik Grey (Satin)
- Competition White (Satin)
- Paint specifically formulated for refurbishing alloy wheels
- Resists brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt etc.
- Quick drying
- Masking tape
- 2 Degreasing sachets
- E-Tech alloy wheel putty
- 5 Diamond files
- 3 Sheets of sandpaper (1 x coarse, 1 x medium, 1 x fine)
- Flexi wheel rim shield
- Pair of gloves
- Full instructions
- Complete kit is enough to do 4 wheels (subject to layers and thickness applied) but Spare Paint, Lacquer and Putty are available separately