- Product Description
Manufactured and tested generally in accordance with DIN3122 and ISO3315 Specifications
Expert Quality. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel hardened, tempered and satin chrome plated for corrosion protection. Sockets have knurled ring for extra grip. Packed in handy zip carrying case with foam insert, web strap handles and display sleeve
- Draper Expert 37 Piece Square Drive Metric 6 Point Socket & Socket Bit Set in Zip Case
- 9 Draper Expert HI-TORQ 6 point sockets size: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12mm
- Reversible ratchet with soft grip handle and quick release button
- 2 wobble extension bars with hex. outer end size: 50 and •150mm
- Tee bar head/3/8" (F) x 1/4" (M) converter
- Universal joint
- Spinner handle with 1/4" sq. dr. recess in soft grip handle
- Bit holder 1/4" sq. dr. x 1/4" hexagon
- 5 plain slot socket bits size: 3.0, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 and 7.0mm
- 3 cross slot socket bits: No.1, 2 and 3
- 3 PZ TYPE socket bits: No.1, 2 and 3
- 5 hexagonal socket bits size: 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm
- 5 Draper-TX-STAR socket bits: T10, T15, T20, T30 and T40
- Tee bar head/converter when used with extension bar forms a sliding tee bar
Draper Expert HI-TORQ® is a registered trademark of Draper Tools Ltd.
PZ TYPE bits are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems.
*Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.
Draper TX-STAR bits are compatible with †Torx fixing systems.
†Torx is the registered trademark of Camcar/Textron Inc.