- Product Description
- Safety Information
Bluecol Tyre Snow Grip is a liquid snow chain designed to improve tyre traction on snow and ice and can offer up to 3 times more grip than normal tyre grip on ice, snow and wet surfaces. This product is designed as an emergency aid and will retain its effectiveness for approximately 40 miles. Bluecol Snow Grip will not damage tyres, roads or driveways and will quickly wear off when the tyre comes in contact with dry tarmac.
- Liquid snow chains in a 400ml can
- Enhances the effectiveness of tyres in snow and ice
- Can be conveniently stored in your car for when you get stuck.
- Improves traction on tyre treads by up to 3 times on slippery wet surfaces, black ice, sleet and snowy roads.
- Retains its effectiveness for approximately up to 40 miles
- Wears off once it makes contact with asphalt.
Easy to Use
- Shake can well before use.
- 2. Make sure there is no snow on the tyres
- 3. Hold can upright and spray the surface of all (four) tyre treads evenly.
- 4. The liquid sticks to the tyres and hardens.
- 5. Drive your vehicle forward 2ft. and spray rest of the tyre.
- 6. Wait 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7. Drive off with better traction.
- 8. Re-apply as needed.
This product is for emergency purposes only and does not replace standard snow chains
- Extremely flammable
- Harmful by inhalation and in contact with skin
- Irritating to skin
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking
- Do not breathe vapour/spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- If inhaled move person into fresh air immediately and seek medical attention and take container with you
- If ingested, immediately rinse mouth and drink plenty of water or milk. Seek medical attention and take container with you
- If in contact with skin, remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash skin with soap and water and see medical advice
- If eyes are in contact then immediately flush with plenty of water for up to 15 minutes, remove any contact lenses. Seek medical attention or visit eye specialist
- Dispose of this material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point